- Harewood Bakery - cutest little donut spot
- Duikelman - kitchen shop !
- Coffee and Coconuts - such a stellar little coffee shop that used to be an old movie theater
- De Carrousel Pannenkoeken - the best waffle and pancake place!
- Ron Gastropub - great asian food
- Templo Doeloe - really really delicious Indonesian food, make a reservation though, it gets slammed
- Foodhallen- really epic spot that is a giant foodhall and has such a rad design.
- G'S brunch boat - really fun experience where you do brunch on one of those canal boats and it's a blast plus you go see places on the canal that you wouldn't normally be able to see by walking.
- Paloma Blanca- really good Moroccan food
- Markt- this is open almost every day and is a bunch of street carts and a sort of semi permanent farmers market. They have Giant cheese carts where all the cheese is in yellow wax wheels and it's delicious
- Noordermarkt- this is the Saturday farmers market and is a must
- Moise - clothing store is amazing and so chic
- Canals - roaming around on them is a must
- Keukenhoff - you HAVE to go to Keukenhoff, the tulip festival. It was an explosion of colors. I recommend renting bikes so you can bike around the giant fields of color.
- Izakaya- great and delicious restaurant that is one of the top 5 in the city, it was inside the hotel we stayed and it was ALWAYS slammed
- Rijksmuseum - has great Dutch artists plus a bunch of Rembrandt and Van Gogh too.
Never Miss a Post!
Sign up for free and be the first to get notified about updates.